Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ughhhh..... my weight

One of the problems with having too much estrogen is that you gain weight, mostly on the middle part of your body. I had worked so hard in the past year to drop some weight and then all of the sudden.... BAM!!!!!!!!!!! It came back again with my lovely cyst. I am now trying to lose it again, although I have lost some of it. It is just so frustrating when I did not "do" anything to gain it in the first place. I am currently participating in a Biggest Loser challenge and hope to drop some of this stubborn weight. My biggest challenge right now is exercising. I rode my bike for 6 to 8 miles the other night and felt great. I do not mind working out when I get out of the house to do it. I need to be in a zone, without kids, without constant interruption. Once I start doing it, I am great at it. I am also apprehensive about doing too much right now because I do not know how it will make me feel the next day, pain wise. I am so afraid of that darned ovarian pain coming back that I am scared to do my pilates core exercises. I want to slim down and look smoking hot on my 30th birthday which is a little less than 3 months away. I can do it. I think I can.... I think I can......




post signature

No comments: