Thursday, September 10, 2009

Been away

I was away last week on vacation with my parents and this is the first week of school, so things have been crazy. The only new side effect of the Lupron would be the night sweats that wake me up. The past two nights I have been so hot at night. I am pretty sure I had a cyst that ruptured last week on vacation. After that I did not really have any ovarian pain until today when I was cramping pretty badly. I am scheduled for my next shot on September 21st. My OB called in some Estrogen patches that I am supposed to use if the hot flashes start to bother me. I am 2 weeks and 1 day from the 1st shot and so far I am glad that I went ahead and got it. The horror stories I have read scared me, but so far so good. Let's just hope it keeps up and shuts off my ovaries.


post signature

No comments: