Monday, September 21, 2009



MANIC MONDAY

Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth? I would, only because when I have a nightmare I can usually wake myself up from them. I think being "wealthy" would be a big stress relief.

What was the most recent movie that made you cry? I can't think of the last movie that made me cry but the last show that made me cry was Biggest Loser. There is a contestant on there that has been through what to me would be the worst thing ever: losing my spouse and kids to death. I am not a big crier but her story got to me.

Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate? I would say with someone I hate. Who knows, maybe we could put aside our differences and get along. I would hate to be stranded completely alone, I would go insane.

post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I know of one you would NOT want to be stranded with! LOL

Cary said...

That Ladies story got to me too, but I read about it.