Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gotta love a great deal

Last year I decided that I wanted to try out camping. As a child we went camping in our pop up camper but alas I do not own one of those..... yet. My mother in law bought me a huge tent and off my friends and I went on our adventures. This year I wanted to buy more supplies to make camping a bit easier. All winter I have gone up and down the camping aisles in search of a great deal on my wants. Last week Mike and I went to Kmart for a late Mother's Day present for me. I wanted a car top carrier to help haul my goodies. I ended up getting one on clearance for $32 bucks. Then we found a lantern for $10 and then the best deal of all.... something I have been wanting and waiting for a great deal on winter: a camping stove. The stove was marked $20.00, originally 49.99. We threw it all in our cart and went to check out. The stove only rang up $5.00. I was so geeked, the cheapness in me was thrilled. Then Friday when out garage sale-ing with another bestie I got a text from a friend to check out Meijer for a set of Coleman camping pots, on clearance for $8.75. I love a great deal and now I all set for camping. The season kicks off next Friday for me and I am so ready!

post signature

No comments: