Thursday, May 13, 2010




Are you a Facebooker? Are you addicted to those stupid games that suck a person in at the drop of a hat? Would you care to share your Facebook identification link so that we may all stalk you be your friend? I am a Facebooker but do not play any games and in fact hate all of the notifications you receive. I like the groups entitled : I do not care about your farm, or your fish, or your park, or your mafia. Truer words have never been spoken.

If you had to be magically transformed into an animal that you loathe, which one would it be? And don't give me those "none" answers... I would be a bumble bee and then I would go and sting people in the ass for no reason.

What is the strangest thing you have said to:

* get a job? Sure I don't mind working nights and weekends. When what I really meant was wow I guess I will have no life at all while I work for you for crappy pay and crappier hours. Yes!
* get a date? Sure I would love to meet you if you are willing to drive 6 hours in the middle of the night. That's not weird at all. And then I married him..... 10 years and 2 kids later.

What cartoon character do you find the most sexiest? Spongebob of course. He can flop on the deck and flop like a fish. What more could a woman want?

When dog food is new with improved tasting, who tests it? I had a friend whose Grandfather liked to fry canned dog food and eat it. True story.

What does OK actually mean? It means Ola Kala, which means all right in English.
It came from Greek immigrants who worked on bridge construction in Australia and also in America. No I did not really know that, but spent 24 seconds to google it.

If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? The real question here is how can you own a piece of land? Who originally "owned" it and had the right to sell it.

When you were in high school and were sitting in math class... when the day came to learn about 3.14, did you get hungry? Nah, I am not really a pie person.... I prefer cheesecake.

Have you ever been on the radio? No. My voice sounds like I smoke a pack a day, even though I do not and loathe it.

Beans, beans the magical fruit The more you eat, the more you toot The more you toot, the better you feel So let's have beans at every meal!
Why do people say that when beans are vegetables? Oh come on, everyone enjoys a little butt trumpet. You have to love the ditty above, it rhymes and everything. Have you ever tried to rhyme with the word vegetable. Not very easy me thinks.

What about tv? And I don't mean physically on top of the tv either, you silly people. Same goes for the radio question. I have been on television as a child. I was on an old show called Uncle Al or something. I was like 5. Here is Uncle Al....


Do you think Adam & Eve had belly buttons? I cannot answer this question on the grounds that it may considered offensive and grounds for removal due to violation of my terms of service.

If you were going to own a liquor store or a bar, what would you name it? I wouldn't name it. It would be a secret and you would have to be a member. You would get a jacket too. Or I would come up with a name when I am rip roaring drunk.... that could be fun.

How about you own a grocery store - what's it's name? Food is a waste of time, go to the liquor store. Good name, great moto.

If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life and no other, what would it be? And yes, it's going to be in series form so you don't actually have to watch the same episode over and over. Lost, hands down. I absolutely love this show and I am so saddened that it is coming to an end.

What was the name of your 3rd grade teacher? Mrs. Ripberger. Seriously, what a name.

Do you know how to parallel park? Nope, I barely passed that portion of my driving test. Have you seen the new car that does it for you? Genius, that's what that is.

What kinds of cereal do you have in your home right at this very moment? Trix swirls for the kiddos and Honey Nut Cheerios for me. Nothing too exciting.

If you were to have a garage sale tomorrow, what is the first item you own that you would say "I'm selling THAT!"? does my husband count? If so I would sell him, although I would have to hang a sign that clearly states AS IS and NO RETURNS. Kidding, I am. Maybe.

post signature



The preceding has been brought to you by Thursday Thunks. Check it out.... everyone is doing it!

No comments: