Monday, May 17, 2010

Curious as a Cat


Here are some questions from Curious as a Cat Be sure to check them out and answer the questions for yourself.

1) What has been the most meaningful moment of your life so far? Giving birth to my first child. I knew at that moment my life would never be the same. There are no words to describe the amount of joy you are filled with. It is amazing how much you can love someone you have never met before. I will never forget that moment, staring into his eyes and knowing he was a part of me. Unconditional love.

2) Do you prefer listening to string instruments, woodwinds, brass, or percussion? String instruments, I am sure mainly because my husband plays (or played) the guitar. I like percussion as well. It seems that I have always been attracted to the musically inclined, although I am not musically inclines at all.

3) Which is worse: being too hot or being too cold? Being too cold. I hate being cold. Winter in Michigan is brutal for me. I actually like getting into my car in the summer when it is scorching inside.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

My first thought was what was that. After I figured out that it is a hang glider I immediately thought of Outer Banks, North Carolina. You can hang glide down the sand dunes and it looks like so much fun.

post signature

No comments: