Monday, October 5, 2009

Robyn's ramblings Take 1

Would you choose a Motrin PM or Vicodin..... hmmmm. I need the sleep but I am too afraid of taking something that will knock me out when I am the only parent here for the boys. I am immune to vicodin at this point and the pain is unbearable either way so really I guess neither is the answer. Yes, I am bored. I am lonely. I need a life. Or a hobby. I am over my husband working third shift and I know I should not complain because at least he has a job but when I am emotional and in pain I get whiny. I want to cuddle. I have a searing headache that has not gone away in days. An earache too that sometimes shoots through my ear. It is not pleasant. I would rather be in labor, at least the the stadol makes me goofy and the epidural gives relief. Plus it was amusing to poop on the delivery table and watch my husband almost puke from the stench. Gotta love a man who steals your oxygen mask. At least in labor you know the end is near and the pain will be gone. I am so forgetful. I lost my car, I forget to pack my sons lunch. I forget what I am going to say next. Good thing I have not forgotten my kids yet, although with they way Cohen has been lately it has crossed my mind. I am feeding a stray cat.... you wanna know why? Well do you? To get back at my husband for letting his brother park his boat in the garage. I do sometimes use my evil for good.... sometimes. I think I will copy and paste this to my blog. It is the most clever shiat I have written in a while. No, I am not on drugs..... and I have not been drinking. I think I have finally gone over the deep end. It is lonely here..... anyone wanna jump in with me?
__________________

post signature

No comments: