Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring?

So we have sprung forward..... where the BLEEP is Spring? HAHA. For those of us in northern climates, we have been stuck in the house for the past 5 months. I am going stir crazy. I am ready to pull my hair out and run around nekkid in protest of the cold. Why do I live in Michigan? I have no clue, but it is sure not for the weather. I need the warmth. I need the sun. I need flip flops and tank tops and bronze skin. It is not a WANT, it is a NEED. I can not wait to see the first signs of spring, the tulips trying to break through the cold ground, grass starting to come back to life. Playdates at places other than McDonalds or the germ ridden mall, porch parties and bon fires with the best friends ever..... ahh. I need a time machine, to fast forward time just a few weeks.... or months.... after all we do live in Michigan.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You said porch parties!! I am so there!! Now that I will have oh so much free time on my hands, we can start earlier! LOL

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! I'm right there with you! I haven't been doing any playdates because of the germs.. to much flu was going around I really didn't need it here.

I'm there on the 1st outdoor playdate we can do!