Sunday, March 9, 2008

Already?

So the time has come, my oldest child is going to start Kindergarten in the fall. Where did the time go? 5 years ago I was officially overdue, huge, with 29 chins and a butt the size of Kentucky. The birth of Aden was long and painful but the most amazing experience of my life. It was instantaneous unfaltering love. Now he is going to be 5 and going to school. Aden does not want to go to school, he is adamant that he is not going to school and although I know he has to go, I am secretly happy he does not want to leave his mommy. It just seems to unreal. I see pictures from his life thus far and it seems like they were taken just yesterday. How can it be that my baby can be 5 on Thursday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{HUGS}} I'm kinda feeling the same way as Kevin will be starting Kindergarten this fall too. Where the heck does the time go?!? Before you know it Cohen & Katie will be starting. **sniff sniff**