Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Want to play along? Friday Fill In
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. He was a good guy that all the bad girls wanted.

2. College football is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend helped me with this. I would have no idea how to blog without her.

4. I have to be honest with you, I think you are swell.

5. Appearances can be changed but personality matters more.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my 2 boys, at the same time since they were fighting over who go to hug me first.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with friend, tomorrow my plans include dinner with my husband for our 1 year wedding anniversary and Sunday, I want to have a great time with my family on vacation!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Glad I could help you with this!

Alison said...

Great answers! It's nice to have a friend who can help you with your blog, too.

Andrea said...

I look forward to college football the most too!!

Sarah said...

#6 is so cute! :) Happy weekend!