Sunday, October 21, 2007

Stick a wide load sign on my ass

I have had 2 babies now and I know that pregnancy can reek havoc on your body. I know that it takes bla bla bla to put it on and bla bla bla to take it off but damnit my take it off bla is not working. I am so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing my doughy white grossness staring back at me. I blame my pussy pouch and flabby ass on my second born, the spawn of Satan. After having my first I was working and needed cute clothes, all the girls in my office had cute clothes while I sported my pregnancy moo moo's. I started working out,doing Pilates and had gr8 results. I was down to my pre-prreggo weight before getting pregnant with my second spawn. I did good, trying not to gain as much weight the second time around. I have lost over 30 pounds since giving birth and I should be happy but really I am sick with myself. My weight has been fluctuating between 133 and 140 for the past month and a half. I am only 5 feet so that weight makes me chunky. I have a spare tire and a pouch that I hate. My stomach muscles, after being hacked into to remove stubborn Spawn #2, is such a mess. I wish I could have a tummy tuck or something. I was so happy not to have stretch marks on my belly but now it doesn't matter. I still look like I am 3 months post partum. My belly sags and is so gross. I do crunches, but still no results. I hate my pouch, it is so disgusting to look at. It jiggles. I have a jello gut. I watch it wiggle, it makes my babes giggle. GROSS GROSS GROSS !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are NOT FAT!!! You are gorgeous!! Now, stop before I shove a taco up your arse. LOL! That gives a new vision of taco bell eh?

Love ya girl!

Oh yeah and you have been tagged on my blog! Go check it out!

Jen said...

I totally agree w/ Kellie! You are not fat at all! I would give anything to be down to your weight again. You look great in my book!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!