Monday, September 10, 2007

Killing me

So I am now enrolled full time as a student at the local community college. I *think* I am going to get a degree in Social Work but who knows. I mean I have been going to college for so long and I change my mind all the time. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a teacher but there is such a shortage of jobs in that profession that it almost seems pointless in becoming one. So anyway I am taking an intro to sociology class taught by a man who thinks he is a GOD because his title is Dr. A doctor of what I don't know but I may need to see one because he is a pain in my ass. He has given us so much work for this week. Um hello this is an intro class!! Seriously you would think that it was a 300 level course or something. We are supposed to read 3 chapters this week, take 3 quizzes, and answer these stupid thought provoking (supposedly) questions, which are completely homogay. I hate this professor, however the subject matter is awesome. Why is he so lame though? Luckily I tend to work ahead so I only have one chapter left to read and I have answered some of his super stupid questions. Of course to top off all the work in his class I have 3 others as well, with nowhere near as much work. Of course I will have the last laugh when I post how much he sucks on ratemyprofessor.com at the end of the semester. Yeah that will show him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Okay so this is probably my favorite post! You'll have to keep us updated on the Homogay Dr. of Sociology!

~Amber~ said...

LOL!!!