Monday, September 10, 2007

I love it

I love it when people decide to delete you from Myspace. Seriously is this not the most high school-ish act there is? Especially when you have never done anything to them. I have always hated the guilt by association rule. I for one have never been one to say well you are friends with so and so therefore I cannot associate with you. I mean come on, judge much? If you are going to delete people then have the balls to message them and tell them why. Do not hide behind the screen. There are people on my page that I have never talked to on myspace and yet I would never delete them. I get annoyed by people who post gay ass bulletins but I CHOOSE not to read the bulletin. I guess self control in the key word here. Shit if I were to delete people off my page that I have disagreements with then I would have no one to talk to on there. Disagreements are part of life. They make the world go round. People who cannot handle disagreements need to live in a bubble where their tender little feelers can't be bruised.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us how you really feel girl! LOL

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! :o)

~Amber~ said...

Some people are so ignorant!