Friday, July 23, 2010

Who does that?!?!

So the other day at the pool, while my son was gushing blood from his beautiful face, a lady approached me. She asked me if we needed any help and if C was alright. I assured her we were fine and thanked her. She then turns to her 3 kids and says see this is exactly why you don't run at the pool. OMGeeeeeeeee I was mad. First off Cohen was not running, hell he wasn't even walking. He stood up and tripped over his towel. Second of all my son is sitting on a bench bleeding from his mouth and nose, so get the eff out of the locker room and let us deal with him. I was seriously ticked that she was using my son as a teaching lesson for her kids and that she made it sound like it was Cohen's fault because he was running. If my child was not bleeding and I was not freaking out I would have let her have it. Seriously, who does that?!?! And who does that in front of the child who is crying and bleeding all over his beach towel?

No comments: