Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Fifty Eight

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? Hmm. I would have to say my friend Danielle. We see eye to eye on most things and she can be very understanding and insightful without being too pushy. When we disagree it is usually done respectfully and can see each others points of view without getting our panties in a wad.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? I would love to have lived in Cairo Egypt. The people of this time were amazing. They were archaeological geniuses.


Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? Gosh, talk about a hard question. Let's see. I must be boring because I have never really witnessed anything too exciting. When I worked in accounting it was always very exciting to catch people trying to pass fake checks. We got to see them get arrested. I always loved that part of my job. Haha scammers nice try!! Get a job!

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? Well I would not drink and drive, that's for sure. Anything Britney did involving her children I would NOT do, lol.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? I had my first son at 23 and I was ready. It depends on the person though. Some people are not ready at 36 while others can no a better job at 18. I tend to think age, marital status, etc mean little compared to your level of reponsibility, finances, and maturity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great feast!